Receiving Japanese volunteer in the fishery sector
On 12 April 2018, the Agriculture and Rural Development Department of Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province received the delegation of Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) about accepting Japanese volunteer working in the fisheries sector. Mr. Tran Van Cuong, Director of Agriculture and Rural Development Department, chaired the meeting, with the participation of leaders and representatives of the Provincial Farmers Association, the Provincial Fisheries Branch and Foreign Affairs Department.
Cập nhật lúc: 11:04 | 18-04, 2018
At the meeting, Mr. Tran Van Cuong committed to actively support Mr. Ogawa Yasuki – a JICA volunteer and an aquaculture expert - during his term in the province.
According to the Program of providing volunteer, Mr. Ogawa Yasuki will conduct fieldwork, research, analysis, consultancy and support for local aqua-cultural activities (especially Cobia). His operational time in the province is 02 years (2018 - 2020).
Source: Foreign Affairs Department Of Ba Ria – Vung Tau Province
- Delegation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province paid a working visit to Cambodia 16/04/2019
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau province attends the 11th Vietnam-France Decentralized Cooperation Conference 16/04/2019
- Working with the delegation of Indonesian Embassy in Vietnam 04/04/2019
- Receiving Japan International Cooperation Agency in Vietnam. 11/03/2019
- The working visit of the delegation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province to Australia 12/09/2018
- Consular Officer of the U.S. Consulate Genneral in Ho Chi Minh City works in Ba Ria - Vung Tau province 06/06/2018
- The 45th anniversary of Vietnam-Australia diplomatic ties 17/04/2018
- The delegation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province pays a working visit to Preah Vihear province (Cambodia) 11/04/2018
- New Consul General of Indonesia in Ho Chi Minh City pays a courtesy visit to leader of Ba Ria-Vung Tau province 06/04/2018
- Groundbreaking Ceremony of Long Son Petrochemicals 27/02/2018