The working visit of the delegation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province to Australia
From 16th to 23rd September 2018, the delegation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province led by Mrs. Nguyen Thi Yen, Standing Deputy Secretary of the Provincial Party Committee, Head of the Provincial National Assembly Delegation, along with relevant leaders of departments and localities paid a working visit to Australia.
Cập nhật lúc: 23:09 | 12-09, 2018
The purpose of the visit is to implement activities related to a MoU on the establishment of partnership and cooperation between Ba Ria - Vung Tau People's Committee and the Northern Territory Government in the areas of trade, agriculture, education and training. Concurrently, it is going to expand its connection activities with units of Western Australia, Sydney and Melbourne to promote cooperation between enterprises of the two localities in the fields of investment, economics, trade, and vocational training.
Source: Ba Ria - Vung Tau Department of Foreign Affairs
- Delegation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province paid a working visit to Cambodia 16/04/2019
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau province attends the 11th Vietnam-France Decentralized Cooperation Conference 16/04/2019
- Working with the delegation of Indonesian Embassy in Vietnam 04/04/2019
- Receiving Japan International Cooperation Agency in Vietnam. 11/03/2019
- Consular Officer of the U.S. Consulate Genneral in Ho Chi Minh City works in Ba Ria - Vung Tau province 06/06/2018
- Receiving Japanese volunteer in the fishery sector 18/04/2018
- The 45th anniversary of Vietnam-Australia diplomatic ties 17/04/2018
- The delegation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province pays a working visit to Preah Vihear province (Cambodia) 11/04/2018
- New Consul General of Indonesia in Ho Chi Minh City pays a courtesy visit to leader of Ba Ria-Vung Tau province 06/04/2018
- Groundbreaking Ceremony of Long Son Petrochemicals 27/02/2018