Working with the delegation of Indonesian Embassy in Vietnam
On the morning of April 1st, 2019, at the office of Ba Ria-Vung Tau Department of Foreign Affairs, Mr. Le Huu Hien, Deputy Director, chaired a meeting and worked with the delegation of Indonesian Embassy in Vietnam led by Mr. ILham Army Ritonga – Defence Attaché. Attending the meeting, there were leaders of Coast Guard Region 3, Provincial Border Guard Command, Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, and Vietnam Fisheries Resources Surveillance Branch in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province.
Cập nhật lúc: 15:04 | 04-04, 2019
Mr. ILham Army Ritonga notified the purpose of the meeting that was to discuss and seek solutions to issues of border, maritime, and fisheries between Indonesia and Vietnam, including the establishment of "Hotline" for both sides at the operational level.
On behalf of leaders of Ba Ria-Vung Tau province, Mr. Le Huu Hien appreciated the business trip of the delegation of Indonesian Embassy in Vietnam to learn more about the provincial security and defense situation. He believed that this visit of the delegation will help its members better understand the cooperation between Vietnam and Indonesia in general, and Ba Ria-Vung Tau province and Padang city in particular, and continue to be a bridge to promote cooperative relations in the field of security and defense between the two countries to be strengthened, which contributes to building a peaceful, friendly, stable, cooperative and prosperous environment.
At the meeting, delegates from provincial agencies and units also gave practical ideas and suggestions to ensure maritime security and safety in the areas which haven’t fixed yet the territorial waters between the two nations.
Mr. Le Huu Hien (right) – Deputy Director of Ba Ria-Vung Tau Department of Foreign Affairs and Mr. ILham Army Ritonga – Defence Attaché of Indonesian Embassy in Vietnam.
Source: Ba Ria-Vung Tau Department of Foreign Affairs.
- Delegation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province paid a working visit to Cambodia 16/04/2019
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau province attends the 11th Vietnam-France Decentralized Cooperation Conference 16/04/2019
- Receiving Japan International Cooperation Agency in Vietnam. 11/03/2019
- The working visit of the delegation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province to Australia 12/09/2018
- Consular Officer of the U.S. Consulate Genneral in Ho Chi Minh City works in Ba Ria - Vung Tau province 06/06/2018
- Receiving Japanese volunteer in the fishery sector 18/04/2018
- The 45th anniversary of Vietnam-Australia diplomatic ties 17/04/2018
- The delegation of Ba Ria - Vung Tau province pays a working visit to Preah Vihear province (Cambodia) 11/04/2018
- New Consul General of Indonesia in Ho Chi Minh City pays a courtesy visit to leader of Ba Ria-Vung Tau province 06/04/2018
- Groundbreaking Ceremony of Long Son Petrochemicals 27/02/2018